PTCL is at present providing WiFi cloud for Nitro devices, proposing Rev B Mobile hotspot with higher wireless broadband speed on the go.
The pocket-sized 3G EVO Nitro Cloud, fabricated by ZTE, is an easy-to-manage movable 3G Wi-Fi USB router that makes a Wi-Fi hotspot for its clients virtually anyplace, permitting buyers to connect their WiFi enabled devices with the Nitro powered hotspot to commence employing internet on them.
By sharing flying speed internet of up to 9.3Mbps Broadband Internet with multiple users and multiple Wi-Fi gizmos like iPad, netbooks, smart phones through a simple touch, all simultaneously.
Moreover, it can also be used as a 3G EVO Nitro USB device.
PTCL 3G EVO Nitro Cloud’s battery backs up up to 10 hours of usage and standby time of up to 20 days gives clients the freedom to travel and connect 24/7 anywhere anytime.
It offers roaming at speeds of up to 9.3Mbps in 70+ 3G EVO Nitro covered cities with auto switch over to 3.1Mbps in 200+ EVO coverage areas, making a point PTCL clients are linked where they go.
- Multi-device access via Wi-Fi
- One-device access via USB
- Multi-device access via Wi-Fi and USB at the same time
- Battery Standby Time: 20 Days
- Battery Working Time (Browsing Only ) with 1 client: 10hs
- Battery Working Time (Downloads & Video Streaming) with 1 client: 6hs
- Battery Working Time (with 3 clients): 6hs
- Battery Working Time (with 5 clients): 3hs
- PTCL told that they’re providing Nitro WiFi Cloud for Rs. 12,000 which will include line rent for Nitro device for four months. Intending that all you’ll have to pay is four month of line rent and that is it.
- From fifth month onwards, customers will have to pay a monthly rental of Rs. 3,000.
- There would be no limits on download/uploads.