Asia Cricket Cup 2012 is going to begin on March 11 to March 22. 4 teams are participating which are, Pakistan, India, Sri Lank and Bangladesh. All teams will play one match against one another to get in the final.
The absolute prize money of the tournament is $2 million with the winners receiving $60000 and the runners-up getting $30000.00.
The winning team of the group phase matches will get $10000.
Following is the schedule of Asia Cricket Cup 2012:
- March 11: Bangladesh Vs Pakistan
- March 13: India Vs Sri Lanka
- March 15: Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka
- March 16: Bangladesh Vs India
- March 18: India Vs Pakistan
- March 20: Bangladesh Vs Sri Lanka
- March 22: Final