Samsung and AT&T have declared that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 with LTE will be getable from AT&T on November 20th 2011. The bend all the same, is that AT&T vendee who leverage a Galaxy Tab 8.9 with LTE (and a 2-yearr contract) will pick up a Galaxy S 2 Skyrocket (LTE) or a Samsung Galaxy S2 at no additional price.
At present, if you are dreaming up jumping on-board , do not leave that AT&T’s LTE is straightening tardily, and that you domain may not be addressed still. As yet, here is what is addressed for at present and AT&T is bringing new markets: Charlotte, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Oklahoma City, and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
If you are not acquainted with the Galaxy Tab 8.9, Iwe have contributed the authorized specs on this article, along with AT&T’s authorized pricing of the data programs.
- 15.9 ounces light, 8.6mm thin.
- Brilliant 8.9” HD widescreen.
- 3.2 megapixel rear facing camera with LED flash, 2 megapixel front facing camera.
- Tabbed browsing, Adobe Flash and HTML support.
- Snapdragon 1.5 GHz dual core processor/.
- 16 GB internal memory and expandable up to 32 GB via accessory option.
- 1 GB RAM.
- TouchWiz® UX.
- Dimensions: 230.9 x 157.8 x 8.6 mm.
AT&T 4G LTE Data Programs
AT&T tablet buyers can opt a $35, 3 GB every month data plan option with a two-year sign up, and clients who don’t opt a semipermanent commitment may still pick out one of two existing every month charging choices for tablets:
- Postpaid: $14.99 for 250 MB or $25 for 2 GB. Clients on the 2 GB plan who overstep their monthly data plan will be billed $10 per 1 GB of overage. Billings will come out on clients’ monthly wireless statements offering the ease of a single bill.
- Prepaid: $14.99 for 250 MB or $25 for 2 GB. Clients on the 2 GB plan who outdo their monthly data plan may decide to buy an extra 2 GB for $25. Billings will come out on customers’ credit card statements.
AT&T 4G LTE smartphone clients can select from tiered data plans beginning as low as $15 per month. Subsisting smartphone buyers don’t have to build switches to their data plan. All plans include approach to AT&T’s national Wi-Fi network of more than 29,000 hotspots.
- DataPlus offers 200 megabytes (MB) of data for just $15 per month. An extra 200 MB of data utilization is $15.
DataPro offers 2 gigabytes (GB) of data for $25 per month. An additional 1 GB of data is $10. Customers who prefer to practice their device as a mobile hotspot can contract for DataPro 4GB for $45 a month, which allows you lead or share your data connection across duple devices.