After monthly, hourly and several extra clumps – Zong on 28th of October 2011 brought out a weekly Internet GPRS bunch that will assist clients to exercise GPRS while on the go without considering their foresees.
Following are some details of this weekly Internet GPRS bundle:
Zong Weekly Internet Details
(1) 1st time Subscription billings: Rs. 10.
(2) Weekly Charges: Rs. 35.
(3) Flexi Minutes (Weekdays): 120 Minutes every day.
(4) Flexi Minutes (Saturday & Sunday): 48 Hours.
(5) Charges after Flexi minutes: Rs. 0.25 per minute.
Mark: GST and additional taxes are not practical on GPRS utilization.
Explanation of Flexi Minutes
Flexi minutes are fundamentally the costless minutes that you will be able to practise without paying off anything (other than weekly billings). So whenever you expend lower than 120 minutes in a day then you will not bear to devote anything additional. Saturday and Sunday are bland costless.
For example if you’ve ingested 120 flexi minutes in one day – then you’ll be billed Rs. 0.25 per minute for remain of the day – nevertheless internet utilization during Saturday and Sunday will continue costless.
Subscription Method of Zong Weekly Internet Package
(1) Whilst USSD: Call the USSD *910#.
(2) By SMS: SMS “sub<space>weekly” to 906 for package subscription.
(3) Your subscription will be regenerated automatically after 7 days.
Procedure of unsubscribe Zong Weekly Internet Package
(1) SMS “unsub” to 909 to unsubscribe from this package.
(2) Billings for sending sms to 909 are Rs. 5/sms.